Saturday, April 12, 2008

Kobe jumps over an Aston Martin?

That's what they want you to believe with this video. The story I read was that the story has been analyzed to death and no one seems to be to prove that it is a fake. My bet is that it is a fake. Mainly because of one missing element in the video: the driver of the Aston Martin. It may just be the quality of the video on YouTube, but when Kobe jumps over the car, there doesn't appear to be anyone driving the car. When car comes back, you can clearly see the driver wearing a very distinctive colored shirt.



I don't know why they chose to advertise these new shoes in this manner. How much you wanna bet that there will be some more hospital visits as a result of some kids thinking they can jump over moving cars with a pair of Hyperdunks?

I also came across this video on YouTube that was suppose to prove that the Kobe video could be real. Although, I think this one is a little more believable, considering the skateboard and the ramp.


So what ya'll think? Is that Kobe video real or fake?

1 comments:

Not Your Average Male said...

Kobe video? Looks fake to me.

Skateboard kid? Looks nuts to me.

Truth be told, there are a lot of stupid kids at home. They improperly imitate wrestling, football, mixed martial arts, stunts (a la Jackass) and a whole slew of other activities that are CLEARLY marked DO NOT TRY AT HOME!!

I never had to be told that attempting to jump over a car or teabagging a bear wasn't a good idea -- I had a PRETTY good feeling on my own. Idiots.

Ok, I'm done now! lol