Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Two of my biggest Baltimore pet peeves

For the most part, I am okay with Baltimore. But there are two constant reminders of why my ass will probably be staying in the suburbs.

Dirt bikes:
I don't care how many times the police claim to crack down on this, those damn dirt bike riders always seem to re-emerge. The other day, I'm driving down the way, and not only are these fools driving in and out of and between lanes, they are driving DOWN THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD!!! I wish that 4Runner in front of me would have just hit his stupid ass and sent him flying a half a mile down the street. Didn't even have enough since to wear a helmet. The next day, I leaving from my mom's and two kids on a dirt bike, barely big enough to hold one of them, takes a corner too fast and almost hits my car. At least these geniuses had on helmets.

Those annoying flashing blue lights:
If you been in Baltimore lately, you know the ones. They are so flipping annoying at night!!! And I don't quite understand what good they are suppose to do. I still see the occasionally drug deal go down, right under the flipping light!!! Gives blue light special a whole new meaning.

1 comments:

Rashard said...

Ok, I always thought I was being evil when I said to myself, "I wish those fuckers on the dirt bikes would get blindsided by an H2." I don't feel bad about that anymore. Secondly, there used to be a blue light a block from where I live. I thought they were there to help the drug dealers see better at night. Who knew they were for preventive measures?
I found your blog from Girl From Park Heights and I've linked your site to mine.