Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just a rant

I HATE my commute!! 45 minutes of dealing with assholes refuse to drive with some common courtesy!! Every slow driving mother sucka in the state must have been driving today! Scratch that, most of the ones I ended up behind was from out of state, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and some other damn state that I can't remember. All of them in front of me. Driving as slow as possible. I know they saw me in their rear view. All they had to do was get out of the left lane. That's it!!! If you are not trying past anything, why the eff are you there, driving 55 in a 65 zone?? What is wrong with you? Just because you have all day, doesn't mean that I do.

Finally, off the beltway, one traffic light from work. Try to make the left. I get this fool who afraid of the intersection. He finally pulls out for the turn. I start to follow behind him. Then he stops. WTF?!?! We are both in the intersection. The light has turned yellow. He still isn't moving. Then I noticed what might have made him stop. Some girl trying to cross the street against the light. She hasn't even stepped off the curb, what's the problem? Maybe he was waiting for her so that he could hit her. Asshole. I ended up driving around him and almost got hit in the process, because, of course, that is when he decided to finally move.

What a effed up way to start the day.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

Ok, got that out of my system.

0 comments: